SAT • OCT 19 • 8PMBuy Tickets
Tickets: $75*, $55, $45, $35, $25 | Limit 8 tickets per mailing address
DOORS 7PM • SHOWTIME 8PM
The Vogel • Basie Center Campus • 99 Monmouth Street, Red Bank
*Includes a meet and greet
Are you ready to uncover the chilling true stories behind the world’s most haunted objects? Join Greg and Dana Newkirk (Travel Channel’s Kindred Spirits, Amazon Prime’s Hellier) for an interactive presentation that will leave you on the edge of your seat.
As two of the world’s only full-time paranormal investigators, the Newkirks have spent their lives collecting and caring for cursed artifacts, possessed dolls, and other creepy artifacts said to exhibit supernatural activity. Now you can experience their spine-tingling true tales yourself!
During this presentation, the Newkirks will take you on a journey through history, folklore, and true-life accounts of supernatural encounters with objects that seem to possess a life of their own. Learn the untold truth about famous paranormal cases like The Amityville Horror, discover why the infamous Dybbuk Box is scarier than the demon it’s rumored to imprison, and tag along as Greg & Dana reveal how they broke the curse of the Catskills Crone, as featured in their highly anticipated new film The Unbinding! You’ll even have the opportunity to help the Newkirks create a haunted artifact, live and in person, with just the power of your mind!
This interactive presentation is a must-see event for anyone interested in the paranormal, history, or just looking for a good scare!
Artifacts and stories include:
- THE AMITYVILLE PLANK: an actual piece of The Amityville Horror house that exhibits strange activity!
- THE CRACKING MAN: a mysterious clown doll blamed for sleep paralysis and sightings of an eyeless, mummified corpse!
- THE CRYING BOY: a legendary cursed painting blamed for dozens of fires throughout Britain!
- THE CRONE: a strange carving that appears to have caused terrible luck for the hikers who stole it from a cave!
- THE FRANK’S BOX: the very first “ghost box” ever created, with a history stranger than restless spirits!
- THE DYBBUK BOX: blamed for terrible tragedies, this sealed container holds something scarier than a demon!
- THE DARK MIRROR: this ritual mirror reflects the darkest fears of those who dare to gaze into its inky depths!
- THE BEGGING BOWL: when a man inherits an antique, gilded monkey skull, he unknowingly inherits its thirst…for blood!
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts
Please note: At the direction of the CDC or local health authorities, the Count Basie Center may at any time institute policies pertaining to COVID-19 transmission, including but not limited to mask requirements. Certain artists and / or touring productions may also require patrons to be masked and / or present proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Masks are not required to attend performances at Count Basie Center venues, though we welcome their use and respect all patrons who choose to continue doing so.