Winter Trip – Health and Safety
ABOUT WINTER TRIP AT THE COUNT BASIE CENTER FOR THE ARTS:
- Seating for the Winter Trip gala will be limited to tables of two or four.
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Only 150 guests will be present for this event.
- Drinks and food will be served at guests’ tables; i.e.: no lining up at bars.
- Guests must wear masks at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Guests are expected to abide by social distancing norms.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Guests with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter.
- Guests must remain seated at their purchased table, unless using the restroom or exiting.
- There is no re-entry.
- Venue personnel will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for indoor events.
Count Basie Center for the Arts is dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders.