Kevin Hart original dates changing; new performances added by popular demand
(RED BANK / OCEANPORT | AUG 31 2020) Due to an unforeseen conflict, KEVIN HART’s performances at the Blu Grotto at Monmouth Park are changing dates:
- Thursday, September 3rd’s 6:30pm performance will now take place on Monday, September 7 (Labor Day) with a 7pm showtime**
- Thursday, September 3rd’s 9:30pm performance will now take place on Monday, September 7th (Labor Day) with a 9:30pm showtime**
- Friday, September 4th’s 6:30pm performance will now take place on Sunday, September 6th with a 6:30pm showtime.
- Friday, September 4th’s 9:30pm performance will now take place on Sunday, September 6th with a 9:30pm showtime.
Tickets will be automatically be valid for your new date.
By popular demand, three NEW shows with Kevin Hart have been announced, and will go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday, Sept. 1) at 10am through Ticketmaster.com only:
- Sunday, September 6th – 3:30pm showtime
- Tuesday, September 8th – 7pm showtime **
- Tuesday, September 8th – 9:30pm showtime **
** – Blu Grotto will not offer food or beverage service at these shows.
Tickets will be available through Ticketmaster.com only. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored. See the “About” section below for more information on ticketing and policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Basie Presents, UMT Presents and the Blu Grotto apologize for any inconvenience.
ABOUT CONCERTS IN THE GARDEN AT BLU GROTTO:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performer.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required.
- Full dinner (early / solo show) and dessert menus (late shows) can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, patrons will receive an email as early as possible with a show update.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of phones, smart watches and accessories, will not be permitted in the performance space.
Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times, and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
All pouches and equipment will be sanitized prior to individual use. The Yondr staff is trained and required to follow safety guidelines and hygiene protocols to practice social distancing, minimal contact and wear required personal protective equipment on site.
Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free experience
Concerts in the Garden and Monmouth Park are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts In The Garden show is an agreement to comply with all social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Concerts In The Garden at the Blu Grotto are produced by The Basie Presents and UMT Presents.
State guidance on social distancing, public gatherings and certain procedures and practices is subject to change. The Basie Presents will keep customers informed of changes as they pertain to these events at thebasie.org/garden