First wave of shows announced at The Vogel; Grace Potter to open venue Oct 22 + 23
Tickets go on sale 10am Friday; Punch Brothers’ Chris Thile, Dead On Live, Brian Kirk + The Jirks and comedian Vic DiBitetto also on tap
(Oct 5 | RED BANK) The Vogel, the new performance venue located at the Count Basie Center for the Arts, 99 Monmouth Street in Red Bank, announced its first wave of artist performances this morning.
Grace Potter will perform on opening night (Oct. 22) and Oct. 23, with performances also announced with Chris Thile (Nickel Creek, Punch Brothers) on Sat. Oct. 24, Brian Kirk & The Jirks (Oct. 29) Dead On Live celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Grateful Dead’s American Beauty on Nov. 1 and comedian Vic DiBitetto (Nov. 12 / Sat. Nov 14; sponsored by World Subaru).
Tickets for all shows go on sale 10am Friday through theBASIE.org, with Count Basie Center members getting first dibs throughout the week. (Information on becoming a Basie Center member can be found here.)
Only 150 seated tickets will be available per performance.
The Vogel, a two-level, balconied performance space, will debut with strict safety and social distancing measures in place:
- Initial shows will be seated, with tables sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Only 150 seats will be available for performances at this time.
- Drinks and concessions will be sold tableside; i.e.: no lining up at bars.
- Patrons must wear masks at all times while inside The Vogel, except when drinking.
- Patrons will be expected to abide by social distancing norms while attending events at The Vogel.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- Restrooms will be limited to three (3) patrons at a time.
- Tables will not be permitted to be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- Events at The Vogel will utilize Ticketmaster’s touch-less, mobile entry system. No paper tickets will be accepted.
- Patrons will be required to remain seated, unless getting up to leave or use restrooms.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for indoor events.
The Basie Center will be working with Hackensack Meridian Health’s Reopening America Assist Program, which helps business owners and schools navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and create a safe environment for employees and customers.
Full show info:
- Grace Potter – Oct. 22 + Friday Oct. 23 · 7PM
- Chris Thile – Sat. Oct. 24 · 7 & 9:30PM
- Brian Kirk & The Jirks – Oct. 29 · 8PM
- Dead On Live – Celebrating the 50th anniversary of American Beauty – Nov. 1 · 8PM
- Vic DiBitetto – Nov. 12 & Sat Nov. 14 · 7PM + 9:30PM