THE FRONT BOTTOMS
THURSDAY AUG 27 • 5PM GATES, 7PM SHOW
CONCERTS TO BENEFIT THE COUNT BASIE CENTER FOR THE ARTS, WITH A PORTION OF PROCEEDS TO THE NEW JERSEY ARTS AND CULTURE RECOVERY FUND AND THE HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH COVID-19 RESPONSE FUND
ONE TICKET PER CAR • 4 PERSONS MAXIMUM PER VEHICLE
Social distancing measures for all Drive-In Live performances will operate in accordance with New Jersey guidelines:
- Vehicles will be spaced approximately 9’ apart. Windows may remain open at this distance.
- Cars will park in a staggered fashion to achieve spacing and best visibility.
- Patrons must remain inside their vehicle cabins.
- Patrons may only leave their vehicles only to use restrooms, and will be required to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- Portable, single-stall restrooms will be cleaned between patrons.
Additional information for these first-of-a-kind concert experiences:
- Passenger vehicles only. No motorcycles, buses, party buses, limousines, bicycles, or foot traffic allowed. ADA accessible vehicles will be permitted.
- All tickets are general admission and spots cannot be reserved.
- Events are rain or shine.
- Concert will take place in the Grandstand General Parking Lot. Cars must enter via Port-au-Peck Avenue. Specific directions below.
- Concessions information forthcoming. Alcohol will not be served.
- Absolutely no tailgating or out-of-vehicle gatherings.
- Attendees will be able to hear the concerts via stage audio and FM radio. Details day of show.
- Cars with more than four occupants will be turned away without refund.
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry.
- No pets allowed.
State guidance on social distancing, public gatherings and certain procedures and practices is subject to change. The Basie Presents will keep customers informed of changes as they pertain to these events at thebasie.org/drivein and Monmouthpark.com.
Take GSP Exit 105 to 36 East. Continue past Monmouth Mall, Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond on your right. After the ALDI supermarket, cross the next intersection and take the jughandle for 537 West / Monmouth Park Raceway Grandstand. Cross the highway and take 537 West (Eatontown Boulevard) past Wolf Hill Recreation Area to Port au Peck Avenue. Turn right. The Port Au Peck entrance to Monmouth Park will be on your right.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Monmouth Park, UMTPresents, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.