Basie Center announces ‘Awards Seasons Screenings,’ sponsored by World Subaru and the Asbury Park Music + Film Festival
(RED BANK – JAN. 17) The nonprofit Count Basie Center for the Arts has announced its 2020 Awards Season Screenings series, celebrating films and performances recognized by this year’s Golden Globes, Oscars and other Hollywood awards programs.
This year’s Awards Season Screenings series is sponsored by World Subaru and the Asbury Park Music + Film Festival.
The initial run of screenings includes:
- Ford v. Ferrari (Sunday, January 19 ۰7pm)
- Toy Story 4 (Tuesday, January 21 ۰ 7pm)
- Honeyland (Wednesday, January 22 ۰ 7pm)
- American Factory (Sunday, January 26 ۰ 7pm)
- Judy (Monday, January 27 ۰ 7pm)
- Marriage Story (Thursday, January 30 ۰ 7pm)
- Parasite (Monday, February 3 ۰ 7pm)
- The Lighthouse (Tuesday, February 4 ۰ 7pm)
- The Two Popes (Wednesday, February 5 ۰ 7pm)
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Thursday, February 6 ۰ 7pm)
Additional Awards Season Screenings titles will be announced in the weeks ahead.
Tickets for each screening are $5, or free with a Basie Center Cinema Society membership. For more information on the Cinema Society or to buy tickets online, visit theBASIE.org. Tickets are available online, onsite at the Basie Center box office, and at the door each night, while supplies last.