NOV 12 • 7PMBuy Tickets
Tickets: $59 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DOORS 6:00PM • SHOWTIME 7:00PM
(Click here for tickets to all of Vic DiBitetto’s dates at The Vogel)
You can often find him referring to himself as “The Donkey of Comedy,” or “The Working Class Zero;” Vic DiBitetto is an American stand-up comedian, social media, YouTube personality and actor. Best known for his viral video “Bread & Milk” nearing 17 million views on Youtube. This video has brought about a new wave of fans and followers for Vic both on social media and on the stand up comedy circuit. More recently he portrayed Gino Chizetti in the 2015 comedy film, Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2. Try not to laugh, smile or grin while watching comedian Vic DiBitetto.
The Vogel, a two-level, balconied performance space, will debut with strict safety and social distancing measures in place:
- Initial shows will be seated, with tables sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Only 150 seats will be available for performances at this time.
- Drinks and concessions will be sold tableside; i.e.: no lining up at bars.
- Patrons must wear masks at all times while inside The Vogel, except when drinking.
- Patrons will be expected to abide by social distancing norms while attending events at The Vogel.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- Restrooms will be limited to two (2) patrons at a time.
- Tables will not be permitted to be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- Events at The Vogel will utilize Ticketmaster’s touch-less, mobile entry system. No paper tickets will be accepted.
- Patrons will be required to remain seated, unless getting up to leave or use restrooms.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for indoor events.
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts