SAT • OCT 31 • 8PMBuy Tickets
Tickets: $49, $39 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DOORS 7:00PM • SHOWTIME 8:00PM
Dead On Live returns to where it all started 10 years ago, the historic Count Basie Center for the Arts, with an all new Allstar American Beauty show will be performing these classic Dead albums in a freer, looser, more interpretive style. Rather than having the band play the songs, they’re letting the songs play the band!
Creative force behind Dead On Live, Marc Muller, recently featured in Bruce Springsteen’s Western Stars project, has put together a stellar cast of veteran NYC musicians with Jeff Kazee (Southside Johnny) on keyboards, Jack Petruzzelle (Joan Osborne, Fab Faux) guitar, Lincoln Schliefer (Levon Helm, Warren Haynes) on bass and one of the finest drummers on the jamband scene today John Morgan Kimock. Plenty of good old Grateful Jamming on this classic material, as well as some other Dead favs with some old friends joining in the fun.
10 years ago, touring/recording veteran Marc Muller assembled a cast of world-class musicians to present these two iconic Grateful Dead records. He chose to perform the music in a totally unique, never done before, note for note all instruments and vocals as recorded production, thus launching his Dead On Live project. Since then DOL has broken all the rules in Grateful Dead tributes and recreated virtually all of the Dead’s commercial releases, as well as some of their more notorious live productions, note for note……Dead On…….Live!
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts
The Vogel, a two-level, balconied performance space, will debut with strict safety and social distancing measures in place:
- Initial shows will be seated, with tables sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Only 150 seats will be available for performances at this time.
- Drinks and concessions will be sold tableside; i.e.: no lining up at bars.
- Patrons must wear masks at all times while inside The Vogel, except when drinking.
- Patrons will be expected to abide by social distancing norms while attending events at The Vogel.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- Restrooms will be limited to two (2) patrons at a time.
- Tables will not be permitted to be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- Events at The Vogel will utilize Ticketmaster’s touch-less, mobile entry system. No paper tickets will be accepted.
- Patrons will be required to remain seated, unless getting up to leave or use restrooms.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for indoor events.