JULY 20 • 7:30PMSold Out
Tickets: $149, $129, $99 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DOORS 5:30PM • SHOWTIME 7:30PM
Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi announce Fireside LIVE – a special series of socially distanced, limited-capacity performances this summer. They will be joined by varying members of Tedeschi Trucks Band each night with the total band configuration ranging between four and seven musicians depending on the show. The modified lineup will perform under the name ‘Tedeschi Trucks’ for the first time as a nod to their band members who are unable to join the tour because of the challenging conditions with the current pandemic.
Fireside LIVE was inspired by their very successful at-home online performance series from earlier this year, the Fireside Sessions. The shows will be the first fully live public performances for the ensemble since February 2020, and come on the heels of the recent postponement of their annual summer Wheels of Soul Tour to next year (2022). Venues will include a mix of small or reduced-capacity outdoor amphitheaters, drive-ins and pod set-ups, all of which are covid-19 compliant and taking precautions to ensure the safety of fans, staff, band and crew.
Fireside LIVE will kick off in Jacksonville, FL with a two-night run on June 11/12 then hit cities across the south and northeast through the months of June and July.
“We’re really looking forward to getting on the road and seeing everybody’s beautiful faces,” said Susan. “Getting together earlier this year to record the Fireside Sessions was really re-energizing, and we are excited to play live in front of fans again. As much as we love performing as the full Tedeschi Trucks Band, current conditions just don’t allow for us to do that.”
The decision as to which members will join for each show will be decided week to week, depending on local conditions at the time.
Fireside LIVE brings to the stage the same intimate window into the band’s creative chemistry that was on display during the Fireside Sessions, which streamed back in Feb-March on nugs.net. Packed with deep cuts, reimagined songs, and several premieres of rare covers and new original songs that the band has been working on during the break, the six-episode streaming series was enthusiastically received for delivering something new and unique each week.
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts
ABOUT THE CONCERTS ON THE GREEN EXPERIENCE
The following measures will be in place for the Concerts On The Green concert series:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Patrons must remain seated at their purchased table. Dancing / standing at tables is prohibited.
- The Concerts On The Green performance area is covered. All events are rain or shine.
- Free, onsite parking is available. Please park and proceed to the venue as directed.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required per person. Visit www.theBASIE.org/greenmenu for menus.
- Credit cards only – cash will not be accepted.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous audience is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- High-touch surface areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout every performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the Concerts On The Green performance area.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering and moving about the venue. No gaiters / bandanas permitted.
- Restroom capacities will be limited and enforced.
- Patrons are asked to self-screen for any of the CDC’s recognized COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from attending if necessary. A refund will be issued.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- These protocols have been reviewed and endorsed by Hackensack Meridian Health’s Keeping America Safe Assist Program, which shares best practices in safety, cleanliness, education and testing with organizations like the Basie Center.
Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club and the Count Basie Center for the Arts are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders, and will recognize changes in mandates as they are warranted. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts On The Green show is an agreement to comply with all current social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.