SEPT 5 • 7PMBuy Tickets
Tickets: $89, $79, $69, $49 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
Michael Martocci presents Sinatra A Man and His Music and his friends Dean, Sammy and more celebrating Mr. Sinatra’s career on September 5th! Starring Morganville’s own Michael Martocci and special guest star, direct from Vegas, Tom Stevens and comedian Jeff Norris, along with Dean Schneider and the 17-Piece Ol’ Blue Eyes Orchestra. Local performers Charlie Romo and Brandon Tomasello will also join in the tribute. It’s a must see for the Sinatra Rat Pack Big Band fan!
Michael Martocci, hailed as one of the best tributes of Sinatra Music today, is a local talent from Morganville, New Jersey. Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, Martocci grew up with Frank Sinatra as a staple in his household. The sounds of his singing will bring back cherished memories. Michael lets this audience know that he is NOT a SINATRA IMPERSONATER. You would have to be crazy to think that anyone can be Frank Sinatra. He simply does these concerts to keep the music alive and make sure his Grandkids, Grandkids will know the name and the music of Frank Sinatra. He is joined by Dean Schneider and the Ol’ Blue Eyes orchestra playing all the original Sinatra charts.
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts
ABOUT THE CONCERTS ON THE GREEN EXPERIENCE
The following measures will be in place for the Concerts On The Green concert series:
- Tables are sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- The Concerts On The Green performance area is covered. All events are rain or shine.
- Free, onsite parking is available. Please park and proceed to the venue as directed.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required per person. A 20% gratuity will be added to all food/beverage bills.
- Visit www.theBASIE.org/greenmenu for menus.
- Unvaccinated patrons are asked to wear masks upon entering or moving about the venue.
- Credit cards only – cash will not be accepted.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous audience is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- High-touch surface areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout every performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the Concerts On The Green performance area.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- Restroom capacities will be limited and enforced.
- Patrons are asked to self-screen for any of the CDC’s recognized COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from attending if necessary. A refund will be issued
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- These protocols have been reviewed and endorsed by Hackensack Meridian Health’s Keeping America Safe Assist Program, which shares best practices in safety, cleanliness, education and testing with organizations like the Basie Center.
Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club and the Count Basie Center for the Arts are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders, and will recognize changes in mandates as they are warranted. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts On The Green show is an agreement to comply with all current social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.