SAT • AUG 7 • 7PMBuy Tickets
Tickets: $69, $59, $49, $39 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
Iliza Shlesinger is an award-winning comedian and multihyphenate actor-writer-producer-author, selling out theatres around the globe with a devoted fanbase who create their Iliza-inspired swag to wear to her shows. She’s currently preparing to launch her post-pandemic Back In Action world tour.
Iliza currently has five stand up specials streaming on Netflix, including Unveiled, which delves into her journey of getting married and 2018’sElder Millennial, which is the subject of Iliza Shlesinger: Over & Over, her “fan-u-mentary” giving fans an inside look into her life on tour. Her other specials are War Paint, Freezing Hot, and Confirmed Kills.
In recent years, Iliza has branched out into acting and will next be seen starring in the Netflix movie Good On Paper, an indie “non-rom-com” she wrote. She recently starred opposite Mark Wahlberg in the#1Netflix film Spenser Confidential, and had a supporting role in the critically acclaimed indie drama Pieces of a Woman starring Vanessa Kirby. Other credits include, Instant Family, starring Wahlberg and Rose Byrne, and The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show, a comedy series she created and starred in for Netflix.
In March 2020, in response to the pandemic, she and her husband, Chef/James Beard Award nominated author Noah Galuten, launched Don’t Panic Pantry as a way to encourage people to stay at home and flatten the curve. The fun, follow-along at-home cooking show broadcasts live via Iliza’s Instagram and Facebook page and recently surpassed the 200thepisodemark. It has been featured on TODAY Show, The Talk, and more.
Iliza is currently hard at work on her second book All Things Aside (Abrams Books and Blackstone Audio), which recently sold as part of a bidding war. Her first book, Girl Logic: The Genius and the Absurdity (Hachette Book Group) was a subversively funny collection of essays offering her unique perspective on irrational behavior. Hey podcast, AIA: Ask Iliza Anything, is a fan favorite and features Iliza giving out her Dear Abby-esque advice from fan submitted questions. She recently guest hosted Jimmy Kimmel Live and previously hosted her own limited run late night talk show Truth & Iliza on Freeform. Iliza is the only female and youngest comedian to hold the title of NBC’s Last Comic Standing.
Iliza regularly supports a variety of causes including USO, Team Rubicon, Cystic Fibrosis, and more. In 2019, she partnered with Sanae Intoxicants, an L.A. based perfumer, and created “Christmas Mouth,” a limited-edition fragrance to raise money for Best Friends Animal Society.
Iliza VIP Meet & Greet Package Add-on
VIP Package includes:
- Premium Ticket to the show
- Post-show, socially distanced Meet & Greet with Iliza
- Photo with Iliza
- Autographed Iliza Tour Poster
- Exclusive Biodegradable VIP Laminate
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts
ABOUT THE CONCERTS ON THE GREEN EXPERIENCE
The following measures will be in place for the Concerts On The Green concert series:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Patrons must remain seated at their purchased table. Dancing / standing at tables is prohibited.
- The Concerts On The Green performance area is covered. All events are rain or shine.
- Free, onsite parking is available. Please park and proceed to the venue as directed.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required per person. Visit www.theBASIE.org/greenmenu for menus.
- Credit cards only – cash will not be accepted.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous audience is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- High-touch surface areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout every performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the Concerts On The Green performance area.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering and moving about the venue. No gaiters / bandanas permitted.
- Restroom capacities will be limited and enforced.
- Patrons are asked to self-screen for any of the CDC’s recognized COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from attending if necessary. A refund will be issued.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- These protocols have been reviewed and endorsed by Hackensack Meridian Health’s Keeping America Safe Assist Program, which shares best practices in safety, cleanliness, education and testing with organizations like the Basie Center.
Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club and the Count Basie Center for the Arts are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders, and will recognize changes in mandates as they are warranted. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts On The Green show is an agreement to comply with all current social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.