SAT • JUNE 12 • 7PMSold Out
Tickets: $59, $49, $39 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
From the bombastic and epic, to the folky and mystical, Get The Led Out (GTLO) have captured the essence of the recorded music of Led Zeppelin and brought it to the concert stage. The Philadelphia-based group consists of six veteran musicians intent on delivering Led Zeppelin live, like you’ve never heard before. Utilizing the multi-instrumentalists at their disposal, GTLO re-create the songs in all their depth and glory with the studio overdubs that Zeppelin themselves never performed. When you hear three guitars on the album…GTLO delivers three guitarists on stage. No wigs or fake English accents, GTLO brings what the audience wants…a high energy Zeppelin concert with an honest, heart-thumping intensity.
Dubbed by the media as “The American Led Zeppelin,” Get The Led Out offers a strong focus on the early years. They also touch on the deeper cuts that were seldom, if ever heard in concert. GTLO also include a special “acoustic set” with Zep favorites such as “Tangerine” and the “Battle of Evermore” being performed in its’ original instrumentation with guest singer Diana DeSantis joining the band.
GTLO has amassed a strong national touring history, having performed at major club and PAC venues across the country. GTLO’s approach to their performance of this hallowed catalog is not unlike a classical performance. “Led Zeppelin are sort of the classical composers of the rock era,” says lead vocalist Paul Sinclair. “I believe 100 years from now they will be looked at as the Bach or Beethoven of our time. As cliché as it sounds, their music is timeless.”
A GTLO concert mimics the “light and shade” that are the embodiment of “The Mighty Zep.” Whether it’s the passion and fury with which they deliver the blues-soaked, groove-driven rock anthems, it’s their attention to detail and nuance that makes a Get The Led Out performance a truly awe-inspiring event!
Paul Sinclair – Lead Vocals, Harmonica
Paul Hammond – Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Mandolin, Theremin
Jimmy Marchiano – Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Vocals
Eddie Kurek – Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals, Percussion
Adam Ferraioli – Drums, Percussion
Phil D’Agostino – Bass, Vocals
Diana DeSantis – Special Guest Vocalist on “The Battle Of Evermore”
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts
ABOUT THE CONCERTS ON THE GREEN EXPERIENCE
The following measures will be in place for the Concerts On The Green concert series:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only. Patrons must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous audience is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- High-touch surface areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout every performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the Concerts On The Green performance area.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required. Visit www.theBASIE.org/green for menus.
- Credit cards only – cash will not be accepted.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue, leaving their table to use the restroom or not actively eating / drinking. No “gaiters” or bandanas are permitted.
- Restroom capacities will be limited and enforced.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. In addition, patrons are asked to self-screen for any of the CDC’s recognized COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from attending if necessary. A refund will be issued.
- Dancing / standing at tables will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- All performances are rain or shine events.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
- These protocols have been reviewed and endorsed by Hackensack Meridian Health’s Keeping America Safe Assist Program, which shares best practices in safety, cleanliness, education and testing with organizations like the Basie Center.
Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club and the Count Basie Center for the Arts are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders, and will recognize changes in mandates as they are warranted. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts On The Green show is an agreement to comply with all current social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.