JULY 29 • 7:30PMBuy Tickets
Tickets: $40, $35, $25 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DRAMARAMA is a Los Angeles, California-based alternative rock/power pop band that was formed in New Jersey in 1982 and disbanded in 1994, having released 7 albums. The band formally reunited in 2003 following an appearance on VH1’s ‘Bands Reunited’ reality show.
Since 1996, an evolving lineup of the band, always fronted by singer/songwriter John Easdale, has been performing live in one incarnation or another (initially billed as Easdale solo but usually joined by former Dramarama band mates). Amid renewed interest following the ‘Bands Reunited’ episode in January 2004 and a large-scale appearance at KROQ-FM’s annual Inland Invasion Festival concert (attended by more than 78,000 fans) in September 2003, Dramarama, once again began touring nationally and released a full-length studio CD titled Everybody Dies on October 25, 2005. The band has recorded new material, their 9th album titles Color TV which is out now. The current lineup consists of original founding members John Easdale, lead and rhythm guitarist Peter Wood and lead guitarist Mark Englert (Mr. “E” Boy). Rounding out the band are Los Angeles-based musicians Tony Snow (No Sugar, Tonio & The Change, Shiteland Ponies) on drums, and (former Lizzy Borden member) Mike Davis on bass.
Presented by Count Basie Center for the Arts
ABOUT THE CONCERTS ON THE GREEN EXPERIENCE
The following measures will be in place for the Concerts On The Green concert series:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Patrons must remain seated at their purchased table. Dancing / standing at tables is prohibited.
- The Concerts On The Green performance area is covered. All events are rain or shine.
- Free, onsite parking is available. Please park and proceed to the venue as directed.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required per person. Visit www.theBASIE.org/greenmenu for menus.
- Credit cards only – cash will not be accepted.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous audience is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- High-touch surface areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout every performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the Concerts On The Green performance area.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering and moving about the venue. No gaiters / bandanas permitted.
- Restroom capacities will be limited and enforced.
- Patrons are asked to self-screen for any of the CDC’s recognized COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from attending if necessary. A refund will be issued.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- These protocols have been reviewed and endorsed by Hackensack Meridian Health’s Keeping America Safe Assist Program, which shares best practices in safety, cleanliness, education and testing with organizations like the Basie Center.
Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club and the Count Basie Center for the Arts are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders, and will recognize changes in mandates as they are warranted. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts On The Green show is an agreement to comply with all current social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Concerts On The Green, Suneagles Golf Club, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.