Type: Workshops / Residencies
Instructor: Alana HerronRegister
Teachers and students will work to bring theatre into the classroom and to life. This residency is tailored to the specific needs of each school district and their student population using instruction in the arts and connections to content and curricula as individually planned; may include project-based learning, arts instruction, arts enhancement, and more.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Virtual and/or In-Person
PRICE: Each individual class workshop can be up to 60 minutes
- Cost per workshop: $85
- Cost for full day (up to 6 workshops per day): $500
- Travel Fee (if in-person): $50 per day
- Customizable Planning Fee (if applicable): $75
AUDIENCE LIMIT: 25
PROGRAM LENGTH: One day workshop or multi-day residency options available
RECOMMENDED FOR GRADE(S): 9, 10, 11, & 12
TECH / MATERIALS:
- Virtual: Access to a virtual classroom (or ability to join Basie monitored Zoom Room)
- In-Person: Access to outlets for speakers. If you are customizing your residency / workshop, teachers’ choice reference material and content support.