Type: Workshops / Residencies
Instructor: Christopher TomainoRegister
A one time workshop or weekly drum circle done either in-person or virtually utilizing readily accessible materials from school or home. This workshop is great for all ages and levels to enhance self-expression, focus and concentration while remediating stress and anxiety. Research tells us group drumming builds the immune system and inspires connection with peers…a great community builder!
Residency option includes creating a drum/percussion instrument from accessible materials from home / school.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Virtual and/or In-Person
PRICE: Each individual class workshop can be up to 60 minutes
- Cost per workshop: $85
- Cost for full day (up to 6 workshops per day): $500
- Travel Fee (if in-person): $50 per day
- Customizable Planning Fee (if applicable): $75
AUDIENCE LIMIT: 25
PROGRAM LENGTH: One day workshop or multi-day residency options available
RECOMMENDED FOR GRADE(S): PK-2, SPED
TECH / MATERIALS:
- Virtual: Access to a virtual classroom (or ability to join Basie monitored Zoom Room)
- In-Person: Access to outlets for speakers. If you are customizing your residency / workshop, teachers’ choice reference material and content support.