BLU-GROTTO – The Weeklings
The Music of The Beatles and more…
SATURDAY AUGUST 22 • 7:30PM
Tickets: $49.50, $39.50, $35 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DOORS 5:30PM • SHOWTIME 7:30PM
“THE WEEKLINGS (JEM recording artists) – America’s most unique celebration of the music and muse of THE BEATLES, features former members of Styx, Dave Mason, the original Beatlemania on Broadway, Jon Bon Jovi & The Kings of Suburbia, Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes, Springsteen drummer Max Weinberg’s Jukebox and BeatleFest house band Liverpool. The band performs and records explosive renditions of The Beatles album and Top 40 classics, uniquely arranged nuggets such as “Paperback Writer”, “Baby You’re a Rich Man” and “I Am the Walrus”, 60’s classic remakes like The Easybeats 1966 garage rock hit “Friday On My Mind” featuring Peter Noone of Herman Hermit’s fame on lead vocals plus brilliant Beatles-inspired power-pop originals, like “Little Elvis”, “In the Moment”, one of the Top Ten most popular songs in 2018 on Sirius/XM’s Little Steven’s Underground Garage, and the newest Weeklings original composition, “3”, the title track from their newly released third album. THE WEEKLINGS bring their music to life through their extraordinary energy and musicianship, exceptional vocals, and charming stage presence.
Presented by UMTPresents & The Basie Presents
ABOUT THE CONCERTS IN THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE AT BLU GROTTO:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required. Menus for Concerts In The Garden events can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, an alternate date will be announced.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
Concerts in the Garden and Monmouth Park are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts In The Garden show is an agreement to comply with all social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Monmouth Park, UMTPresents, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.