BLU-GROTTO – Max Weinberg
Max Weinberg’s Jukebox
SEPTEMBER 24 & 25 • 7:30PM
Tickets: $79, $59 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DOORS 5:30PM • SHOWTIME 7:30PM
Prepare to Party
For 45 years he has held the drum chair behind Bruce Springsteen & The E Street band, playing before millions around the world. While anchoring the house band for Late Night with Conan O’Brien for 17 years, Max enjoyed expanding his role as band leader and resident music historian. Max Weinberg’s Jukebox comes armed with an unlimited repertoire of classic songs, engaging the audience in a truly interactive concert experience. Weinberg invites his fans to create the set list in real time and his crack four piece group plays the songs on demand. Performing songs from the glory days of rock and roll – your guests get to choose from a video menu of over 200 songs – everything from the Beatles to the Stones to Bruce and The E Street Band’s biggest hits.
But don’t take our word for it – here’s what the director of the Lincoln Amphitheater had to say:
“Max Weinberg’s Jukebox was one of the most interactive, energetic performances that we’ve ever had at the Lincoln Amphitheater! Max literally leaves the stage to be amongst the crowd—his fans—and lets them pick the set list from a scrolling list of 300+ songs…and they play it…on the spot…spot on! Max is a pro’s pro, as was his entire band—tremendously professional to work with and a great asset to our entire performance series!”
Sept. 24 special guest: Joe D’Urso
Presented by UMTPresents & The Basie Presents
ABOUT THE CONCERTS IN THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE AT BLU GROTTO:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required.
- Full dinner (early / solo show) and dessert menus (late shows) for both upstairs and downstairs seating can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, patrons will receive an email as early as possible with a show update.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
Concerts in the Garden and Monmouth Park are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts In The Garden show is an agreement to comply with all social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Monmouth Park, UMTPresents, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.