BLU-GROTTO – Marc Ribler and Friends
Marc Ribler & Friends
Imagine – The Music of John Lennon
Celebrating his 80th Birthday on his 80th Birthday!
FRIDAY OCTOBER 9 • 7:30PM
Tickets: $55, $45, $39.50 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DOORS 5:30PM • SHOWTIME 7:30PM
Join Marc Ribler, the music director and guitarist for Little Steven’s Disciples of Soul, as he and his all-star friends recreate the music of John Lennon in an incredible and unforgettable musical celebration of John’s 80th birthday, on his 80th birthday! The band, Andy Burton (Keys/Vocals), Jack Daly (Bass), Rich Mercurio (Drums), Andy York (Guitar/Vocals) and Tommy LaBella (Sax/Percussion) are members of The Disciples of Soul, John Mellencamp, John Mayer, Cyndi Lauper, Ian Hunter’s Rant Band, Boz Scaggs, 10,000 Maniacs and The Summer of Love Concert. Experience the breadth and depth of Lennon’s songs from his Beatles years to his brilliant solo career, classic songs like “A Hard Day’s Night,” “Help,” “Imagine,” “Strawberry Fields Forever,” “Revolution,” “Watching the Wheels,” “Ticket To Ride,” “Whatever Gets You Through the Night,” “Yer Blues,” “Nowhere Man” and many more in this exciting, heart throbbing two hour show!
Presented by UMTPresents & The Basie Presents
ABOUT THE CONCERTS IN THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE AT BLU GROTTO:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required.
- Full dinner (early / solo show) and dessert menus (late shows) for both upstairs and downstairs seating can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, patrons will receive an email as early as possible with a show update.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
Concerts in the Garden and Monmouth Park are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts In The Garden show is an agreement to comply with all social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Monmouth Park, UMTPresents, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.