BLU-GROTTO – Best of the Eagles
BY POPULAR DEMAND – THIRD SHOW ADDED
Best of the Eagles
The Eagles Tribute Band
AUGUST 20 • 7:30PM (makeup date from 8/7; tickets honored)
AUGUST 21 • 7:30PM
Tickets: $59.50, $39.50, $35 | Limit 6 tickets per billing address
DOORS 5:30PM • SHOWTIME 7:30PM
Concerts in the Garden are please to welcome the BEST OF THE EAGLES “The Eagles Tribute Band” the most exact interpretation of the music of the Eagles you will ever see, bar none! With six powerful vocals, outstanding harmonies, and superb playing, BOTE is “America’s Premier Eagles Tribute”. Established in 2012 with veteran musicians from central New Jersey, BOTE play the music of the Eagles in the most true-to-form way possible. The BEST Of THE EAGLES mirror exactly the Eagles line up instrumentally and vocally. BOTE consists of Joe Vadala (Guitars, Vocals), Marc Hoffman (Drums,Vocals), Dan Miller (Bass,Vocals), Jerry Steele (Guitars, Pedal Steel,Vocals), John Bushnell (Guitars, Vocals) and “Squiggy” Biglin (Keyboards, Vocals). Joe sings the Glenn Frey songs, Marc, the Don Henley material, Vinny performs the Timothy B Schmidt and Randy Meisner tunes, Jerry assumes the Don Felder/Bernie Lydon roles and John has mastered the playing and singing of Joe Walsh! Check out the website: www.bestoftheeagles.com and come, enjoy the show.
On Friday, August 21 Best of the Eagles have added a very special third show, performing for the first time in 2 years the Eagles’ iconic album Hotel California in its entirety along with all of the hits and fan faves you’ve come to expect at a BOTE show!
Released in 1976, the Grammy award winning Hotel California has sold over 26 MILLION copies! It was the first Eagles album to feature guitarist Joe Walsh and features such classic Eagles tracks as “Life in the Fastlane”, “New Kid in Town”, “Victim of Love” and, of course, the legendary “Hotel California”.
Presented by UMTPresents & The Basie Presents
ABOUT THE CONCERTS IN THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE AT BLU GROTTO:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required. Menus for Concerts In The Garden events can be found here.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue or leaving their table to use the restroom.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by a Monmouth Park EMT. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Fans must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, an alternate date will be announced.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
Concerts in the Garden and Monmouth Park are dedicated to making your visit safe during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we are operating in accordance with all local and state executive orders. Buying a ticket or being a guest at a Concerts In The Garden show is an agreement to comply with all social distancing and mask guidelines set forth by local and state governments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Monmouth Park, UMTPresents, the artist, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.